A Mindful Heart
Musings of a retired teacher
Friday, January 2, 2009
Gratitude January 2, 2009
Elizabeth packed up last night. She's already back in NYC.
I am grateful for
• Elizabeth's visit. I miss her so.
• Legs that help me pedal out restless energy on the bike trail;
• those who brought the Joe Rodata and Santa Rosa Creek Trails to be;
• former students who express their gratitude to me (E. Hage);
• people in China who, 19 years ago, made the Puerh Tea I drank today;
• Marc Polonsky, who reminded me of the importance of poetry.
The Santa Rosa Creek Trail as it looked today.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)