Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gratitude January 15, 2009

Darjeeling tea plantation

I'm grateful for the people of Darjeeling, India who make the organic Darjeeling tea I enjoy with lunch most days of the week.

I'm grateful, too, for the wakeful and calm state of attention it induces that allows me to enjoy the afternoon hours with the kindergarteners with whom I work.

And I'm grateful for random acts of kindness that are done for me. Today Kelly Bengs bestowed one on me that I talk about over on Mr. Kindergarten.

2 comments:

Delwyn said...

Today (Friday in Aus) I am grateful for a healthy co-operative body that allows me to do pump and body balance classes.

I am grateful for the 10 young men holidaying next door who have kept the dog entertained in the river all day, and who asked me if their music was too loud...

I am grateful for my husband of nearly 37 years, for his unconditional acceptance and support

Mr. Kinder said...

Thanks for posting here again, Delwyn. Having a lifetime partner is truly something for which to be grateful. Considerate neighbors, too.