Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gratitude January 17, 2009

This evening I feel grateful for the piano music of Erroll Garner. He played jazz piano from the heart. He couldn't read music, but boy, he could play it. I've been enjoying his music in the background as I catch up on Dharma reading and emails here in the hotel room at the Kindergarten Association Conference.

This is the one weekend of the year that I usually get one of my infrequent looks at television. There's a big flatscreen TV in this room, but I just can't bring myself to turn it on.

So, it's just me and Erroll Garner and my Dharma books as the evening passes pleasantly.

3 comments:

Delwyn said...

today I am grateful for - what else but the farmers markets of course

and for a whole day to learn the ins and outs of blogging

and for a quiet calm river to have our evening paddle

Delwyn said...

Dan, I have a subject I want to discuss with you but its a bit lengthy so will email you...regarding gratitude and some work I did way back....

Mr. Kinder said...

OK, Delwyn, I'll look for your email.