Making New Year's resolutions is fraught with difficulty. With the passage of the year, positive intention runs high. The temptation to overreach is very strong. But I'm going to try to post regularly to this blog and put more energy into it. It would be nice to post one strong post a week to it and five or six short ones to fill the spaces between major posts.
Posting one expression of gratitude each day would be a way of getting the smaller posts written.
So here goes:
Today I am grateful for
• living so close to the Pacific Ocean
• being able to hike the Kortum Trail
• the fine calm weather this afternoon
• the other people enjoying the trail with us
• the people who make the trail
• the "breakfast for dinner" S &E made tonight (French toast, persimmon, kiwi, kale)
• the chance to count my blessings.