Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Gratitude July 6, 2010 Happy Birthday!

Today "Anonymous" left a welcome comment on a post I did more than a year and a half ago. The post was one in the series of currently neglected gratitude posts. Anon must have intuited that I've been feeling a little blue lately, probably because I'm not getting the recommended daily allowance of five year-old energy that keeps me going during the school year.

So it's time to turn my attention towards gratitude, and what's a more obvious place to direct feelings of gratitude than the birthday boy. He's not 5; he's 75!

Happy Birthday, and thanks for all presents and presence you've given to the world!

2 comments:

Von said...

Ah yes indeed!A very Happy Birthday, how much poorer and sadder the world would be wihtout you.

The Pollinatrix said...

From the look on his face, he might as well be five.